- June is "Focus on Fathers"! Download a flyer to find out about the event on June 23rd.
- A list of Delaware County Local Food Resources for families in need.
- Interested in free Summer activities and camps for students currently in grades 8-11? Click here to find a list of Summer Program opportunities.
- Catholic Social Services is offering a Family Service Center Summer Camp. June 22nd through August 28th. Click on the links to find out more or view the week themes.
- PCCY's "Give Kids a Smile Day" offers free dental care for kids up to 18 years of age.
- Crozer-Keystone Health System offers Free Screening and Diagnostic Mammograms for Uninsured and Underinsured Women Over 40.
- Looking for employment but don't have the necessary skills? The Building Trades Program will help you begin a rewarding career today!
- Information for homeless children and youths is available here.
- ESL classes are available at St. Alice. Click here to find out more.
- My Life Delco can make an impact in the life of a young person in your family who needs support:
- Have someone between ages 13 and 23 experiencing mental health, substance abuse, foster care, or other challenges? Encourage them to attend the next My Life Delco meeting!
- Are you a parent with a mental illness? There are workshops and phone/online support groups available for you, to help you raise your child. Click on the links above to find out more.
- Are you a teen parent who needs help with education, childcare, welfare benefits, parenting or support? The Project Peace Teen Parent Program can help. So can the Chester Young Parents Program.